Product Training Course – new September date added!
Following the success of the initial session we ran earlier this year, we are pleased to announce two new dates for our ‘Testing & Maintenance of Fire Detection Systems’ training course. The free courses will run on Wednesday 26th September, Wednesday 10th October and Wednesday 5th December and will again be held at our office in Welham Green.
Addressing the codes and standards relevant to testing, the course will consider the types of detection available and how the functional testing and maintenance of these devices should be carried out. The training will take place in our recently, refurbished offices and will be led by our technical support specialist – Paul Gatens.
- defining ‘competency’ and ‘responsibility’ as part of the rro
- bs:5839-1 2017 updates – including testing of multi-sensor detectors
- introduction to the solo, testifire and scorpion products
- operation of test solutions
- tips and tricks for optimum usage of test solutions
- working at height
- product support
Wednesday 10th October 2018 9:30am – 3:00pm (lunch provided)
Wednesday 5th December 2018 9:30am – 3:00pm (lunch provided)
Places are limited and, as a free course, we’re expecting high demand! Register now to secure your place: