Testing and Maintenance of Fire Detection Systems Course – Norwich
Our popular training sessions are back for 2019! The sessions include training on the use of our Solo, Testifire and Scorpion products and also cover compliance with relevant standards, law and best practice.
The course will consider the types of detection available and how the functional testing and maintenance of these devices should be carried out by a competent person.
Led by Detectortesters technical support specialist – Paul Gatens, this session will take place at the offices of the SSY Group, Norwich.
The course remains free to attend and includes a buffet lunch. Parking is available within a 5 minute walk from the venue. Rose Lane Car Park, NR1 1PY. Charge £6 all day. Details
- defining ‘competency’ and ‘responsibility’ as part of the rro
- bs:5839-1 2017 updates – including the testing of multi-sensor detectors
- introduction to solo, testifire and scorpion products
- operation of test solutions
- tips and tricks for optimum usage
- working at height
- product support
Places are limited and, as a free course, we’re expecting high demand!
Be the first to know about up coming training courses. Sign up for our newsletter!