Using Height Access Poles for Safe Testing of Fire Detection SystemsUsing Height Access Poles for Safe Testing of Fire Detection Systems https://www.detectortesters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Solo-Poles-Course-1200-x-300px-1024x256.jpg 1024 256 Detector Testers https://www.detectortesters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Solo-Poles-Course-1200-x-300px-1024x256.jpg
In this CPD approved training you will learn how to correctly use and maintain the range of Solo height access poles supplied by Detectortesters. The presentation consists of some slides and a video. Your knowledge is then assessed at the end of the presentation with a multiple-choice assessment, with a minimum score of 12/15 required to pass. Upon successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a certificate.
At the end of the module delegates will be expected to have a basic understanding of:
- Awareness of UK H&S directives
- Various height access solutions and associated risks
- Benefits associated with height access poles
- Maximum working heights (reach) & angles for access poles
- The importance of carrying out a Risk Assessment
- Avoiding strain and injury during use
- Safely extending & lowering Solo poles
- Other height access solutions
- Solo pole range
- Care and inspection of poles
- Service & repair
Please contact us if you have any questions relating to any of our courses.