Using Height Access Poles for Safe Testing of Fire Detection SystemsUsing Height Access Poles for Safe Testing of Fire Detection Systems https://www.detectortesters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Solo-Poles-Course-1200-x-300px-1024x256.jpg 1024 256 Detector Testers https://www.detectortesters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Solo-Poles-Course-1200-x-300px-1024x256.jpg
In this training you will learn how to correctly use and maintain the range of Solo height access poles supplied by Detectortesters. The presentation consists of some slides and a video. Your knowledge is then assessed at the end of the presentation with a multiple-choice assessment, with a minimum score of 12/15 required to pass. Upon successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a certificate.
At the end of the module delegates will be expected to have a basic understanding of:
- Awareness of UK H&S directives
- Various height access solutions and associated risks
- Benefits associated with height access poles
- Maximum working heights (reach) & angles for access poles
- The importance of carrying out a Risk Assessment
- Avoiding strain and injury during use
- Safely extending & lowering Solo poles
- Other height access solutions
- Solo pole range
- Care and inspection of poles
- Service & repair
Please contact us if you have any questions relating to any of our courses.